Howard Miller Chronometer captain's clock
Production Time: 11 Working Days
|1|| $232.88 each|
|25|| $220.62 each|
|144|| $209.60 each|
- High gloss Rosewood Hall finished octagon shaped chest
- Gimbaled, solid brass captain's alarm clock
- Convex glass crystal
- Solid brass catch
- Octagon plate included for engraving
· Howard Miller solid brass, gimbaled captain’s clock housed in a felt-lined octagonal chest with a high-gloss Rosewood Hall finish, and features polished brass hardware. White Arabic numeral face features a convex glass crystal. A solid brass catch keeps the box closed for safekeeping.
· A plate is included in the lid as well as an octagon plate is included-(unattached)
· Quartz, movement includes 1 AA battery.
Customization charges additional.
Normal Production Time
11 Working Days
H. 3-3/4”, W. 7”, D. 5-1/2”
4 3/16" Dia. octagonal Engraved Plate included (not attached). Additional Plate available at $6.50 (V).
All production begins after art is approved. Allow three (3) working days for proof. Eight (8) working days from art approval.
4-3/4" Dia. Silkscreen or Laser Etching on top